Klasik 2020 is a unique combination of modern technology, classic simple design and uncompromising sound quality.
It is the best studio monitor in its price class on the whole world, currently available on the market, being the choice of many musicians, sound engineers, countless recording studios around the world, and enthusiasts for whom the sound of the music they listen to is extremely important.
Klasik 2020 is primarily a natural sound, bass reproduced with great control and precision, practically no non-linear distortions, SPLmax sound levels, dynamics and clarity of sound.
The unique technologies developed by APS, used in all current monitor models, take the work of sound engineers to a higher level. Thanks to the quality and precision of sound reproduced by APS monitors, the work of the sound engineer becomes more pleasant and the desired effect is much easier to achieve.
The sound quality of our products is something that distinguishes APS from others pro audio manufacturers in the world.
We designed and created monitor that:
- sounds even more natural,
- has a clearer and more transparent midrange,
- plays bass with more control and precision,
- has a more practical adjustments of bass depth,
- plays the sound material with less non-linear distortion,
- allows for higher sound levels of SPLmax,
- is equipped with an optical LED override indicator of the power tip "clipping",
- whole acoustic band has more dynamics.
We have achieved the above mentioned advantages through:
- optimization of mid-bass speaker operation in a larger enclosure volume, both in terms of diaphragm excursion as well as currents and electromagnetic fields associated with the speaker coil,
- introduction of controlled acoustic loss, which results in recreating the advantages of a closed enclosure, while maintaining the advantages of a bass-reflex enclosure,
- complete redesign of the bass-reflex port,
- new solutions for bass equalization,
- stiffening of the speaker enclosure and mechanical construction of the electronics,
- increase by 33% the power of the tweeter and mid-bass circuit amplifiers, while optimising amplifiers for a larger volume of enclosure and optimised bass equalization,
- introduction of a practical position of the bass depth switch for the implementer, with simultaneous signalling of the "clipping" effect placed on the front under the logo graphics,
- a number of improvements and changes to the electronics in terms of electrical, mechanical and acoustic design, as well as in terms of repeatability and reliability.
The Klasik 2020, like its predecessor is addressed mainly to music and sound enthusiasts who require quality and reliability from the tools they use. Klasik 2020 makes it much easier and faster to work on sound material and makes it much more enjoyable.
We offer you advanced active studio monitor - Klasik 2020 and we are sure that it will open the way to even greater satisfaction with the effects of your creative work.
KLASIK 2020 is available in black natural wooden finish. Please contact us if you need more details or to discuss individual finish